Monday 18 May 2009

Welsh BAFTAs 17th May 2009



I didn't even know there was a Welsh BAFTA award ceremony.
Still we went down to see what it was all about.
They asked us to dress up.


It was held at the Welsh Millenium Centre. They put on a Champagne reception and we met some very nice people.

David Driscoll was there. So was Gary Liniker and his new missus. I had a chat with Gary, to be honest he seemed a bit boring.

Eggsy and I had to do a rehersal as we were giving out a few awards.

Then we sat down for the show. I had to go to the toilet as I had had 5 glasses of Champagne, I'm not use to wearing a suit so i had a bit of seepage.

Then we gave out our awards, god knows who to probably Doctor Who.
Anna Ryder Richardson gave out an award befor us, god knows why she was there, she isn't even Welsh.

After we had given out the awards we went for light refreshment and bumped into film director Justin Kerrigan, he got us drunker.

When the show was over they bussed us over to a hotel for some food and more booze.
It was pissing down.

We got the back of the bus.

At the hotel we bumped into Huw Stephens and Huw Evans.
I think Huw Stephens is scared of me.

Then we rammed in a load of booze and food. Fucking nuts.

1 comment:

  1. You both look bloody gorgeous boys! Rhys..how many drops of wee was that spa? Class! :) XX

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Goldie Lookin Chain Musicshake Widget

Followers